Thursday 18 April 2013

ONE DIRECTION

I went to see one direction!

It was amazing. I can't believe it. I've been to many concert like 8 in the past 2 years and I still have one to go in December. One direction have been one of the best ones yet. I must say even though I love Justin Bieber as much as one direction. 1D was a better atmosphere than Justin. At Justin the fans weren't really jumping about or screaming. But one direction it was amazing. I recommend you all to get tickets to see them. There merchandise was pretty dear. Same price as everything these days. £25 for a tour tshirt and £15 for a programme.

When they came over onto the B (second) stage I seen Niall and he was the closest to me and I couldn't breathe. Apparently to my friend I went white and I couldn't breathe! OMG I can't remember that:s

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment